HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the different levels of your personal data, both on our Site and at our physical stores:
- You will be browsing our Site as a guest if you are not a registered user and we will not collect or use any personal data from you.
- You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our Site (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users.
- You can only place an order with us as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information).
- You may wish to verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or amending your customer profile in your registered account.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. This includes responding any of your enquiries, providing you with recommendations on products on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and fulfilling orders you may make with us (including the security checks of your payments and verification).
- To provide you with marketing communications, as we may occasionally update you our latest products, news via e-mail, post and telephone.
You agree that we may use your personal data to offer you marketing communications from time to time. We may provide you our goods and services, and the goods and services of our third party providers. This may be presented in various forms, including newsletters, advertisements and special promotional events, and delivered by various methods based on the personal information you provide to us, such as by email.
You have the options to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive it, please contact us via email@example.com so that we could amend your personal data for you.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
We do our best to protect the personal data that you provide to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
We may use your personal information in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. This may be disclosed to a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of the information. This is only for confirming your identity, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us, except the following parties that we may disclose your personal data to them:
- Any financial institutions or credit card issuing companies, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment being made by you
- Any parties where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law