Embroidery Sticker - Sea Turtle 刺繡貼紙 - 海龜
- 非布料光滑表面 : 背膠撕起即可黏貼，無需熨燙也不易脫落！
Embroidery stickers are also called embroidery cloth stickers, cloth stickers, iron-on stickers, embroidered patches, etc., but most of the embroidered cloth stickers must be iron onto the fabric for decoration purpose or to cover any holes on clothings.
“Hinihao” Embroidery Sticker can be used directly without any ironing. It can be pasted onto any non-fabric smooth surface e.g. kettle, mobile phone case, laptop, notebook, pencil case, helmet, luggage, etc.
- Easy to use
- Lots of pattern for your selection
- How to use embroidery stickers?
- Non-fabric smooth surface: can use the sticker directly after peeling off the back paper. Not easy to fall off even without ironing!
- Fabric surface: preheat the iron to 150 degrees, cover it with ironing cloth to avoid damaging the embroidered surface. Iron it back and forth for 20-25 seconds and leave it to cool down and stay firmed. Sew to reinforce the adhesiveness. If there is no iron, sew the sticker to the fabric by machine or by hand!
- What should I do if the fabric cannot be ironed and I am not sure whether it can be ironed?
For materials that cannot be ironed (such as down jackets, nylon, leather, tarpaulins) or materials that are not sure whether they can be ironed, it is recommended to sew by machine or by hand to fix the sticker in order to avoid damaging the fabric!
- How sticky is the embroidery sticker? Will it fall off easily?
“Hinihao” embroidery stickers is very sticky and not easy to fall off when they are attached to non-fabric smooth surface. For fabric surface like clothes, pants, hats, etc..., please iron them to fix them and then sew to the material to increase durability~
- Will the embroidery stickers come off easily after washing?
After the embroidered stickers are ironed, sewed and reinforced, they can be washed directly in a washing machine and will not fall off easily. It is recommended to wash the piece inside-out in a laundry bag.
- Can embroidered stickers be re-used?
Embroidery sticker is for one-time use only and cannot be reused. It is recommended to fix the position before use! If you want to reuse it after tearing it off, you can sew it to the fabric by machine or by hand for decoration purpose!
- After the embroidery sticker is pasted and used, will there be any glue residue left on the fabric after being torn off?
Embroidery stickers are highly adhesive and is unavoidable to have any glue residue left on the fabric after being torn off. The glue residue can be removed with sticker remover and glue remover. Before cleaning, please make sure the material is suitable for use with a remover to avoid damaging your fabric.
Do not use a hair dryer to remove the glue residue. The embroidered sticker adhesive will melt and become stickier and harder to remove when heated.