The Eye Graphite Sketching Pencil
"One must always draw, draw with the eyes, when one cannot draw with a pencil." Balthus
The Eye sketching pencil is designed for art lovers like you. L'oeil (means the eye in French) encourages every artist no matter you are an amateur or a veteran to ignite your fire of drawing again. Its firm and smooth yet break-resistant lead has made it a most-liked with artists. Each pencil is painted with lacquer evenly and finely graduated degrees of hardness.
- Grade: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 3H, H, B and 10B
- Use genuine incense cedar wood from California USA: The wood is imported from California's sustainable forest in USA. Incense cedar wood is lightweight and has a strong resistance to withstand the variations in temperature and humidity. It protects the pencils over time. Moreover, it also has a spicy aromatic odor. What's more, cedar wood can help the sharpening process evenly and easily.
- High-quality lead: The lead is highly break-resistant. It helps artists have a smooth drawing experience. With the soft core, artists can blend their artwork easily.easy to sharpen and erase.
- Signature logo is imprinted on the top of each pencil. The pink version pencils are imprinted in rose gold; whereas, the dark gray version is imprinted in silver.
- Glossy finishing in Dark Grey or Pink x Rose Gold
Special Stamping Service for Purchase of 12 Pencils or above
You can now personalise your pencils with names or words that you like at a special price*. A perfect way to give you yourself or your loved ones a special gift. Free delivery to Hong Kong is included.
Basic stamping rules:
1. All English letters can be duplicated 4 times.
2. All symbols can only use once. The ”.” can be doubled.
3. All sentences/ words cannot be longer than 35 word count.
*please contact us for related price info.
**H pencils indicate a hard lead while B pencils indicate the blackness (or softness) of the lead.The higher the number is on the B side of the scale, the darker the mark will be. The higher the number on the H side of the scale, the lighter the mark will be. An HB pencil lands in the middle of the scale.
We Also Recommend
Brushmarker PRO Water-based Markers Mega Box Plus - 72 Color +3 Blenders
Brushmarker PRO Water-based Markers Mini Box - 26 Color +1 blender Set