The Eye Graphite Sketching Pencil
"One must always draw, draw with the eyes, when one cannot draw with a pencil." Balthus
The Eye sketching pencil is designed for art lovers like you. L'oeil (means the eye in French) encourages every artist no matter you are an amateur or a veteran to ignite your fire of drawing again. Its firm and smooth yet break-resistant lead has made it a most-liked with artists. Each pencil is painted with lacquer evenly and finely graduated degrees of hardness.
- Grade: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 3H, H, B and 10B
- Use genuine incense cedar wood from California USA: The wood is imported from California's sustainable forest in USA. Incense cedar wood is lightweight and has a strong resistance to withstand the variations in temperature and humidity. It protects the pencils over time. Moreover, it also has a spicy aromatic odor. What's more, cedar wood can help the sharpening process evenly and easily.
- High-quality lead: The lead is highly break-resistant. It helps artists have a smooth drawing experience. With the soft core, artists can blend their artwork easily.easy to sharpen and erase.
- Signature logo is imprinted on the top of each pencil. The pink version pencils are imprinted in rose gold; whereas, the dark gray version is imprinted in silver.
- Glossy finishing in Dark Grey or Pink x Rose Gold
**H pencils indicate a hard lead while B pencils indicate the blackness (or softness) of the lead.The higher the number is on the B side of the scale, the darker the mark will be. The higher the number on the H side of the scale, the lighter the mark will be. An HB pencil lands in the middle of the scale.
We Also Recommend
Mellow Art Pocket Watercolor Sketch Pad - Fairy Green 口袋旅行水彩素描畫本 - 綠色