The Eye Graphite Sketching Pencil Set
The Eye sketching pencil set is designed for art lovers like you. L'oeil (means the eye in French) encourages every artist no matter you are an amateur or a veteran to ignite your fire of drawing again. Its firm and smooth yet break-resistant lead has made it a most-liked with artists. Each pencil is painted with lacquer evenly and finely graduated degrees of hardness.
Each set comes in packs of 12.
- Most selected hardness: 3H, H, HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, and 10B are selected in this set, with double HB, 2B, 4B, and 6B
- Use genuine incense cedar wood from California USA: The wood is imported from California's sustainable forest in USA. Incense cedar wood is lightweight and has a strong resistance to withstand the variations in temperature and humidity. It protects the pencils over time. Moreover, it also has a spicy aromatic odor. What's more, cedar wood can help the sharpening process evenly and easily.
- High-quality lead: The lead is highly break-resistant. It helps artists have a smooth drawing experience. With the soft core, artists can blend their artwork easily.easy to sharpen and erase.
- Signature logo is imprinted on the top of each pencil. The pink version pencils are imprinted in rose gold; whereas, the dark gray version is imprinted in silver.
- Matt finishing for Dark Grey Set and Shinny finishing for Pink x Rose Gold Set
**H pencils indicate a hard lead while B pencils indicate the blackness (or softness) of the lead.The higher the number is on the B side of the scale, the darker the mark will be. The higher the number on the H side of the scale, the lighter the mark will be. An HB pencil lands in the middle of the scale.
We Also Recommend
Mellow Art Pocket Watercolor Sketch Pad - Fairy Green 口袋旅行水彩素描畫本 - 綠色